By visiting Kraken Ecigs and buying any of our products you need to agree with our terms and conditions as set out below. If you disagree with any part of the terms and conditions you should not continue with your order.
Product Safety & Use
Kraken Ecigs do not consider, or advertise ecigs/vapourisers as a medicine or an aid to giving up nicotine addiction. If you wish to quit nicotine all together then please see your doctor. E-cigarettes are for recreational nicotine use without burning tobacco.
Nicotine is considered an addictive drug and a poison.
· Ensure you are using the correct USB charger for your eGo. The USB’s are specific to the battery type and are NOT interchangeable
· When charging your battery via USB – NEVER over tighten in the charger
· Remove batteries from the USB as soon as the light turns green (ensure to unplug usb lead first)
· Never leave a charging battery unattended or overnight
· Always charge your battery on a fire retardant surface
· Never use a LiPo battery that has visible damage to its outer covering.
· Never use a LiPo battery that feels soft, or has swollen.
· Immediately cease use of the battery if, whilst using, charging or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes colour or shape or appears abnormal in any other way. Should any of these things happen, we recommend you immerse the battery in salt-water in an outside area to discharge the battery and then dispose of correctly.
· We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling.
Lithium Polymer (LiPo) and Lithium Ion(Li Ion) batteries may get hot, explode or ignite and cause serious injury if exposed to abuse or misuse. Be sure to follow the safety warnings below:
· Do not place the battery in fire or heat the battery
· Do not pierce the battery in any way
· Do not drop, strike or otherwise subject the battery to strong impact or shocks
· Do not solder onto the battery
· Do not expose the battery to water or salt water or allow the battery in any way to get wet
· Do not dismantle or modify the battery in any way
· Do not use the battery if the screw head spins independently of the main casing
· Do not use the battery if there is any sign of damage, if it feels hot or the battery feels soft or swollen
· Do not place the battery near fire, cookers or other high temperature locations. Do not place the battery in direct sunlight or use the battery inside a car during hot weather
· Do not place battery inside any high pressure containers
By ordering from our store, you confirm your are 18 years of age or older. Kraken Ecigs reserves the right to request proof of age at any stage of the ordering process and will refund any orders from someone believed to be under-age.
Limitation of Liability
Kraken Ecigs accepts no liability and will not be responsible for any loss, claims, damage, injuries, expense or suffering incurred as a result of any product or services provided. Any compensation or refunds shall be at the discretion of Kraken Ecigs and shall not exceed the value of the product provided.
Kraken Ecigs does everything possible to preserve your personal data, however we cannot be held responsible if your information is compromised due to theft or hacking attempts.
Nicotine Handling, DIY Mixing & Responsibility
Kraken Ecigs accepts no responsibility for misuse of nicotine products. Our community links located at the bottom of every page provide a wealth of knowledge on mixing your own e-liquid and all methods associated with mixing.
When you purchase any item from our DIY supplies, you accept full responsibility for the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (ie. gloves, goggles, aprons, masks) and knowledge of how to handle these products safely.
In the event of nicotine/chemical poisining symptoms, seek medical attention immediately and show label where possible.
Kraken Ecigs cannot be held responsible for the user not understanding their own intolerences, alergies or sensitivites to products. All ingredients are listed on our labels.
Any information, logo's or designs on our website may not be used without written permission from Kraken Ecigs.
Shipping & Charges
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are agreeing to the items and information provided on our “Delivery” sub-page. This Delivery page contains all the information you will need to know regarding the delivery services we offer. We take no responsibility for the safety and safe arrival of any items/returns sent by you to Kraken Ecigs. You will be responsible for obtaining proof of postage and making any claims against your postal provider. If you have any further queries please call or email us. Please ensure that your billing & shipping address (if different) is correct on checkout before confirming your order. Any address entered on the payment gateway (eg. PayPal) will not be used.
Warranties on items such as atomisers, cartomisers, tanks, clearomisers etc. are DOA “dead on arrival” Only. Due to the nature of these items and the semi-disposable association we can't offer a long warranty on these items. You need to inform us within 3 working days if you have received a dead on arrival item so we can send you a replacement.
With any cartomiser or tank sold with an "as is" heating element, you should be aware that certain e-liquids may struggle to wick (Liquids with a Glycerin content over 40%). For common answers to most problems associated with viscosity and tanks, our community links are a great source of information and will often avoid lengthy phone calls to us or product returns. The general life span of a heating coil is anywhere from 1 weeks to 2 months and sometimes more, depending on a large number of external factors.
We offer a 28 day replacement warranty on other items such as: cases, chargers, etc. Please contact us via email if you wish to submit a return request. Please provide as much information as possible so that we can deal with your query as quickly as possible.
Order Cancellation/Items Not Recieved
If you have not recieved your item within 7 days from date of shipping for UK domestic mail, then we are happy to process your INR claim. We will either re-send the product (depending on stock) or issue a full refund within 30 days. Please keep in mind that when you have made an INR/Cancellation claim and the item arrives, you have a duty of care over the item and are responsible for returning the item to us in an unused state as outlined in the distance selling regulations for order cancellation.
If an item is delayed by communication workers union industrial action, please allow the number of days that strike action took place on top of the regular 7.
Refunds not covered above are covered by your standard statutory consumer rights.