For pre-mixed eliquids available from Kraken Ecigs
E-liquids under 5mg are no longer considered toxic however due care should still be taken in the handling of e-liquid.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children & Animals
Do Not Swallow
If Contact Is Made With Eyes: Rinse Immediately
In The Event Of Incident Or You Feel Unwell, Seek Medical Advice And Show Product Label
We still apply the tactile label
For FULL MSDS please see the product page listing.
NOT TO BE VAPED DIRECTLY
72mg (or 7.2%) Nicotine is intended as a base strength for making useable strength e-liquids (recommended below 24mg/2.4%)
- Nicotine above 24mg is considered toxic
- Extremely toxic in contact with skin
- Do not ingest
- Harmful to aquatic organisms
- Keep out of reach of children and animals
- In case of accident, or you feel unwell, seek medical attention and show the product label
Advice For Handling
- It is recommended to mix nicotine in a well ventilated enviornment
- You should always wear protective clothing when handling nicotine base (ie. Gloves, glasses, apron)
- Mix in a well lit, distraction free enviornment
- In the event of contact with eyes, rinse immediately. Irritation will occur but should subside after a few minutes, if irritation persists, seek medical advice.
- You should not "free-pour" nicotine, syringes are recommended for correct amounts
- For long term storage it is recommended to transfer to a brown-glass bottle with child proof lid
- Do not mix in the vicinity of children or animals
- Try to mix near a water supply so you can quickly wash any spillages
- If you are looking for a mixing calculator for correct ratios, try Planet of the Vapes
Using Kraken Ecigs nicotine, flavourings or other DIY supplies are done so at the individuals own risk.
Kraken Ecigs accepts no responsibility or liability for injury or even fatality from using this product